If you are a regular reader of this blog, you probably already know that we are really looking forward to 2020. There are so many big names to look forward to, but there are some great debuts coming down the pike as well. Many of those books are publishing as early as January, so you won't have to wait long.
- Listen on TuneIn.
- Listen on iTunes.
- 2020. What the heck? (0:50)
- A list of big name authors to look forward to this year. (1:22)
- Why are so many big books coming out in the beginning of the year? (2:14)
- What were the big early books of last year? (4:14)
- Books that we are looking forward to in 2020. (There are a lot.) (4:35)
- Can too much early praise and publicity actually turn readers against a book? Should it? (23:59)
- Is it real, or is it from a book? (25:47)
- Sarah Gelman talks to Sarah Adler about Simply Real Eating (29:51)
Here are some highlights:
Sarah, Erin, Adrian, and Chris discuss the books they are looking forward to in 2020 + Sarah Adler
You might also like:
Subscribe to the Amazon Book Review, featuring picks for the best books of the month, author interviews, reading recommendations, and more from the Amazon Books editors.